Friday, 19 December 2008

Elgg development

I have been following Elgg for a while now. I was a little annoyed with how the code in Elgg .92 was laid out, but the structure of Elgg 1.x is superb. I really want to develop on this platform but unfortunately there are very few people who provide services to do this currently. I need a software house willing to take this on otherwise we'll have to go for something else. Elgg 1.x is written from the ground up to be a social networking application and the feature set is impressive, it would be a shame to let this opportunity slip by

Take a look at how easy it is to create new themes for it

1 comment:

  1. Elgg developers at Social Engine India provides a full range of Elgg development and customization services including platform themes development, design and hosting.

    ReplyDelete